Don’t trust your future to anyone less than the best!
Stephen P. Johnson, Law Office
Door County Criminal Law Attorney
OWI, Traffic Violations, Wills & Power of Attorney
- Criminal Law, including Homicide, Traffic Violations, OWI (DUI, DWI) Alcohol or Drug Related Driving Violations.
- White Collar Crimes
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosures, Collections
- Real Estate, including Commercial and Residential Real Estate Contracts and Transactions, Boundary Disputes, and Eminent Domain issues.
- Estate Planning and Estate and Probate Administration, including Wills, Trusts, and Probate Litigation.
- Environmental, Agricultural, Natural Resources, International, Admiralty and Maritime issues.
- Title Insurance.
Attorney Johnson served as the President of the Door County Bar Association from 2000-2001. Previously, he presided as President of the Door-Kewaunee County Bar Association.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under Bankruptcy code.
Local Door County Events
- The 24th Annual 2015 Door County Lighthouse Festival is June 9th through June 11th. Call 920-743-2129 or Click here for details.
- Come to the Steel Bridge Songfest June 8th-11th, 2017, in historic downtown Sturgeon Bay! This year welcomes back many favorites. Past performers have been Jackson Browne, Jane Wiedlin, Freedy Johnston, Eric McFadden, Blueheels, Tony Brown, Ruby James, Geri X, James Hall and Kim Manning.
- Learn more about the 27th Annual Classic and Wooden Boat Festival on August 11th and 12th, 2017. See the “Sea Dogs” and Tug Boat exhibits and the Chicago Fireboat cruise, all at the Door County Maritime Museum. Also, join the West Side Businesses of Stugeon Bay as they celebrate Maritime on Madison on Saturday August 12th, 2017 on the Sawyer waterfront. Fun, food, games, prizes, kids events for all ages!
- Come and join the fun as the 2016 Sturgeons Street Art go on the auction block. Click here for info about the 12th Annual “Street Art Auction – Beaches and Harvest Festival” to be held on September 17th, 2016.
- More family fun at the farmers’ market at the Pumpkin Patch Festival, Egg Harbor on October 8th and 9th, 2016, at Harbor View Park. Click here to learn more.
- 71st Annual Sister Bay Fall Festival – October 14th-16th, 2016. Learn more!
- See you at the 31st Annual Polar Bear Plunge at noon in Jacksonport on January 1st, 2017. Happy New Year!
- Come down to the 2017 St. Patrick’s Day Parade in historic downtown Sturgeon Bay by the West Side Dock, which is a half-block from my office. The parade starts at 11am on March 11th; call 920-743-2129 for details.