Stephen P. Johnson, Law Office
54 East Oak Street
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, 54235
Stephen P. Johnson, Law Office
Door County Criminal Law Attorney
OWI, Traffic Violations, Wills & Power of Attorney
For more than 30 years, Attorney Stephen P. Johnson has committed himself and his practice to protecting the rights of his clients. Admitted to the United State Supreme Court upon his sixth year of practice, which is a tremendous accomplishment, Attorney Johnson has continued to astound courts with his excellent legal skills. Today, he remains to be the only Attorney admitted to the Federal Courts in all of southern Door County. He has successfully represented thousands of people in:
- Criminal Law, including Homicide, Traffic Violations, OWI (DUI, DWI) Alcohol or Drug Related Driving Violations.
- White Collar Crimes
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosures, Collections
- Real Estate, including Commercial and Residential Real Estate Contracts and Transactions, Boundary Disputes, and Eminent Domain issues.
- Estate Planning and Estate and Probate Administration, including Wills, Trusts, and Probate Litigation.
- Environmental, Agricultural, Natural Resources, International, Admiralty and Maritime issues.
- Title Insurance.
Attorney Johnson served as the President of the Door County Bar Association from 2000-2001. Previously, he presided as President of the Door-Kewaunee County Bar Association.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under Bankruptcy code.
Local Door County Events
- The 22nd Annual 2015 Door County Lighthouse Festival is June 12th through June 14th. Call (920) 743-2129 or Click here for details.
- Come to the Steel Bridge Songfest June 7th-13th, 2015, in historic downtown Sturgeon Bay! This year welcomes back many favorites. Past performers have been Jackson Browne, Jane Wiedlin, Freedy Johnston, Eric McFadden, Blueheels, Tony Brown, Ruby James, Geri X, James Hall and Kim Manning.
- Learn more about the 25th Annual Classic and Wooden Boat Festival on August 7th and 8th, 2015. See the "Sea Dogs" and Tug Boat exhibits and the Chicago Fireboat cruise, all at the Door County Maritime Museum. Also, join the West Side Businesses of Stugeon Bay as they celebrate Maritime on Madison on Saturday August 8th, 2015 on the Sawyer waterfront. Fun, food, games, prizes, kids events for all ages!
- Come and join the fun as the 2015 Sturgeons Street Art go on the auction block. Click here for info about the 16th Annual "Sturgeons Around the Bay Auction and Harvest Festival" to be held on September 19th, 2015.
- More family fun at the farmers' market at the Pumpkin Patch Festival, Egg Harbor on October 10th and 11th, 2015, at Harbor View Park. Click here to learn more.
- 70th Annual Sister Bay Fall Festival - October 16th-18th, 2015. Learn more!
- See you at the 30th Annual Polar Bear Plunge at noon in Jacksonport on January 1st, 2016. Happy New Year!
- Come down to the 2016 St. Patrick's Day Parade in historic downtown Sturgeon Bay by the West Side Dock, which is a half-block from my office. The parade starts at 11am on March 12th; call (920) 743-2129 for details.
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.